SpeQ is a mathematics program where you can enter your calculations in a sheet.
It's useful for making simple as well as advanced mathematical calculations, and is designed to be very easy to use.
SpeQ is a small program that runs on any Windows computer.
The interface of SpeQ resembles a colored notepad editor.
Simply enter an expression in the Workarea and press <ENTER> to calculate the answer.
Another expression can be entered on the next line, and you can freely edit all text in the Workarea.
You can save your sheets for later re-use and modification.
If you're new to SpeQ, it's recommend to read the page Getting started to find out what you can do with the program.
SpeQ has the following features.
- Enter mathematical expressions in a sheet
- Arithmetic: + - * / % ^ ² ³
- Conditional: =, <>, <, >, <=, >=
- Logical: And, Or, Xor
- Bitwise: &, |, ||
- Constants. Around 100 built-in constants on the area of
- Mathematics: General, Number Theory, Chaos Theory, Combinatorics, Analysis
- Physics: Universal, Electromagnetic, Atomic and Nuclear, Physico-Chemical
- Analysis: fnInt, fnDiff, fnSolve
- Arithmetic: Abs, Exp, Ln, Log, Log10, Sqrt, Sign
- Complex numbers: Re, Im, Abs, Arg, Conj
- Conversion: Rad2Deg, Rad2Grad, Rad2Cycle, Deg2Rad, Grad2Rad, Cycle2Rad
- Hyperbolic: Cosh, Sinh, Tanh, ACosh, ASinh, ATanh, Sech, Csch, Coth
- Integers: Round, Floor, Ceil, Fix
- Logical: IIf, Not, Repeat, Iterate
- Probability: Factorial, nCr, nPr, !, Rand, RandInt
- Statistics: Avg, Min, Mean, Max, Prod, Sum, Std, Sort, Var
- Representation: Bin, Dec, Fraction, Hex, Oct
- Trigonometry: Cos, Sin, Tan, ACos, ASin, ATan, Atan2, Sec, Csc, Cot
- Units: In, Convert, AddUnit
- Plot graphs
- User-friendly trace, move and zoom functionality
- Analyze intersections, minima and maxima
- Adjust all figure properties in the Propertywindow or in the Workarea
- Available functions: Plot, PlotLogX, PlotLogY, PlotLogLog, RGB, Close, CloseAll
- Units. Around 130 built-in units on the area of
- Mechanics: time, mass, length, area, volume
- Light intensity
- Digital computing
- System functions and variables: Angles, Bytes, Decimals, SciNotation, Representation, Clear, ClearAll
- Define your own variables for use in calculations
- Define your own functions, using one or more variables
- Define your own units
- Decimal, binary, hexadecimal and octal representation
- Calculations with lists
- Complex number calculations
- Colored workarea
- Save and load sheets
- Orderly overview of all available functions and constants in the Functionstree
- A list with all defined variables and functions in the Memorylist
- Context-sensitive help and a detailed users guide
SpeQ has very low system requirements. It runs on practically every computer.
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP or Vista
- Pentium 133 mHz or better processor
- 32 MB of RAM
- 1 MB free disk space